How To Consign
We are experienced, professional, and respected, and…
- Have acted as consultants to museums, auction houses, collectors, attorneys, and estates.
- Have assembled notable collections for advanced collectors of museum quality art and antiques.
- Have acted as a consultant for individuals wanting to purchase art and antiques at all levels.
- Have assigned Fair Market Value for individuals, estates, attorneys, and trusts.
- Specialize in American Antiques, Art, and Decorative Arts.
- Is knowledgeable & respected in all types of antique and art, including European, primitive, and Texan.
- Has extensive network of experienced buyers, collectors, and dealers.
- Has long-term working relationships with local, regional, and major auction houses around the United States.
- Has references on request from clients, attorneys, museums, and auction houses.
Consigning with Larry Jackson is simple!
- Bring in or e-mail photographs of your item(s) to email@example.com. For large quantities or estates, please call to schedule an appointment.
- If Larry Jackson Antiques & Estate Services believes that your item(s) are sellable, we will quote you a price on your item(s) based on current market prices.
- Bring your item(s) to the store on any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., or by appointment, and sign our contract.
Consigned items will be on the consignment showroom floor for a maximum of six months. Please find our markdown schedule below. Consignors will be contacted and a check will be mailed within one week of their item(s) selling.
| Days after Original Consignment Date
| Markdown from Original Price
| Consignor Share of Price Actually Paid for Items Sold